We request 50% of the rental fee as a deposit to hold your reservation. The remaining 50% balance is due upon your arrival.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us by email, or in writing. If we receive your written request 90 days prior to your reservation, we will issue a full refund. If we receive your written request 0-89 days prior to your reservation, we will issue a full refund only if we are able to re-rent the cottage.
At the beginning of every year, we send leases to all of our “weekly” guests from the previous year. These guests have the first option on the same cottage and corresponding week as the previous year. We request confirmation from these guests by April 1, with a 50% deposit received by April 1. Please feel free to contact us anytime as we will have several openings.
Check In/Check Out Time:
Check in is anytime after 2 p.m. on Saturday and check out is by 10:00 a.m. of the departure Saturday.
We are pet friendly and enjoy having your pets stay with us. There are certain breeds of dogs that we cannot accept; we also need to approve how many pets will be visiting with us.
We ask folks to respect the following:
1) Pets must be current on all vaccinations.
2) Guests MUST pick up after their pets.
3) We cannot accommodate pets who are disruptive, destructive or have behavioral problems (I.e., excessive barking, chewing or who show aggressiveness towards adults, children or other pets).
4) Dogs must be accompanied by and be under your effective control or the control of another responsible person if outside the cottage.
5) If you plan on leaving your pet in the cottage for an extended period of time, please leave your cell phone number with us in case we need to contact you because your pet is anxious or barking and and disturbing other guests
6) If your pet is accustomed to jumping up on furniture or beds, please bring a throw blanket to use.
7) Guests will be responsible for any damages to the cottages incurred by their pets.